So here is day 1 and 2 of the Inktober challenge. The first prompt was "poisonous" and I drew a lionfish. The second was "tranquil", and I did a monarch butterfly. I used mostly watercolors (Angora) plus some ink pens; mostly sharpies.
I've been wanting to take art/painting lessons for a very long time. I have gone to Painting with a Twist a few times, and I have been watching lots of youtube videos, but it wasn't enough. Now I have a wonderful teacher. I also have time, since I am no longer working full time. I'm diving in with both feet, starting out with Inktober2018. I intend to draw and "publish" something every day. I am hoping to see progress in my work. If you are following my journey, I hope it gives you inspiration to follow your own dreams and ambitions. Here we go!
I've been making progress. Some are better than others, some were easier than others. Its been challenging but fun. My goal is to complete a project everyday in October for #inktober2018. Then I will relax a bit and do some other projects that really interest me; not just on a prompt. My friend and teacher Lori is wonderfully encouraging.
Comments
Post a Comment